Friday, August 19th, 2011 at
Mike Stewart Teaching Audio and Video Product Creation
Mike Stewart was one of the instructors at NAMS6 in Atlanta, GA. He is known as the the Internet Audio Guy and Internet Video Guy.
Mike Stewart’s workshop included:
- A demonstration of how to create and edit audio and video
- Tips on how to create better products (his trick with the use of a mirror is now on my top tips list)
- How to create other products, like books, using a “chuncking” technique with audio or video
- How you and your customers can profit from using Blapps
Go to http://www.NAMSExperience.com/workshop to learn more about the workshop.
Saturday, July 23rd, 2011 at
Denise Wakeman and Willie Crawford at Niche Affiliate Marketing System (NAMS) Workshop 3
Denise Wakeman is a top blogging expert. She started blogging in 2004 and has built multiple 6-figure businesses. She is now a premier trainer and mentor, helping many to build successful online businesses using a blogging as a hub.
How would you like to learn blogging secrets from Denise Wakeman? You have the opportunity to watch Denise Wakeman present Your Blog As Your Business Hub for free!
This presentation is filled with useful information. Here are just a few of the valuable things you will discover when you watch Denise Wakeman’s presentation:
- Benefits of blogging for your business
- 5 key questions to ask before starting a blog
- What you must have on your blog
- Design tips to optimize your blog
- How frequently you should post to your blog
- Sources of inspiration for your blog posts
- Ways to monetize your blog
Go to http://www.namsexperience.com/deepdive to sign up for the free presentation by Denise Wakeman. You will also get free access to several additional webinars from top internet marketers.
Friday, July 22nd, 2011 at
Lynn Terry at Niche Affiliate Marketing System (NAMS) 2
Lynn Terry is one of the top online affiliate marketers in the world. She’s been making a full-time living online for 14 years as an affiliate marketer and wants you to have the same financial freedom that she enjoys.
Lynn Terry asks the question:
What if you can’t work for a month or a quarter?
How would you answer this question? If you don’t have a good answer, you need to watch Lynn Terry’s free presentation Creating Your Base Income.
Here are just a few of the things you will learn from this presentation:
- What is the difference between active and passive income?
- How to build a base income that resolves your “pressure” financial issues
- Ways to promote a product
- When to automate or outsource
- Dos and don’ts for social media marketing
- Resources to learn how to start an online business, how to set up an affiliate website, and how to do search engine optimization (SEO)
Go to http://www.namsexperience.com/deepdive to sign up for the Lynn Terry presentation. You will also get free access to several additional webinars from top internet marketers.
Thursday, May 19th, 2011 at
Mark Hendricks at Niche Affiliate Marketing System (NAMS) Workshop 3
Mark Hendricks is a business and marketing expert and coach who has helped many, many people be successful. He focuses on the real things that make a business profitable and sustainable.
You have a unique opportunity. You can listen to the presentation Strategies and Tactics by Mark Hendricks for free. Here are just a few of the questions answered during this 90-minute deep dive:
- What is strategy?
- What is the difference between strategy and tactics?
- How to create strategic goals and plans?
- What is lifestyle?
- How to get the lifestyle you desire?
- and much more!
Mark is great at using illustrations and stories to take complex concepts and making them easy to understand. This presentation is no exception.
Mark Hendricks has been my mentor for several years. There is nothing fake about him. He is the real deal. He truly wants to help others be successful and has made a tremendous difference in many people, including me.
Go to http://www.namsexperience.com/deepdive to sign up for the Mark Hendricks presentation. You will also get free access to several additional webinars from top internet marketers.
p.s. If you want to meet and learn more from these top marketers, sign up for the NAMS Workshop. Use discount code 100special to receive a $100 discount before May 31, 2011.
Saturday, May 7th, 2011 at
You are in your car heading to the airport. You will be attending an important conference or meeting over the next several days. Suddenly, you get that awful feeling that you have forgotten to do something before leaving on the trip. You’re not quite sure what it is, but you can’t shake the awful feeling.
Has this ever happened to you? Of course it has!
Today, I read a blog post that provides several tips and resources for preparing to travel to a conference. Check out Conference Packing, Planning and other Preparation Tips at http://blog.volunteerspot.com/volunteer_guru/2011/05/conference-packing-tips.html.
Be prepared the next time you travel to the NAMS Workshop or any other important conference or meeting.